Thank you for your interest in Green Park Lutheran School! We trust that as you learn more about our ministry online and on tour you will find a vibrant community of students eager to learn. We are currently accepting applications for the 2015-2016 school year. For families joining the Green Park family for the first time, welcome! Be sure to double-check this list to ensure your application is complete:
1. Schedule a private tour. Tour our campus, meet the teachers and find out if Green Park would be a good fit for your family. Please contact Katy Schmitt, Director Admissions, firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. For members of our Association churches, please complete the Church Membership Endorsement form and submit to your pastor as soon as possible. All endorsement forms are due by April 30, 2015. Your church will return all endorsements to the school. If you have any questions regarding your church endorsement please contact your pastor directly.
4. For all new students, kindergarten, 4th and 7th graders, please complete the Student Physical Form and return to the school by August 1, 2015.
ENTRANCE REQUIREMENTS Green Park follows the requirements of the State of Missouri as employed in the local public school district. While kindergarteners need to be five years old by August 1 to qualify for entrance, Green Park policy allows for the early admission of kindergartners with birthdays after the deadline. All incoming kindergarteners take the Missouri KIDS test or another Green Park approved test prior to admission. Students transferring into Green Park will be asked to provide student records and birth certificate.
NON-DISCRIMINATION Green Park Lutheran School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. Therefore, Green Park does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, athletic and other school administered programs.
IMMUNIZATIONS The State of Missouri requires that all students must be properly immunized prior to the start of the school year. If a child is not in full compliance with the requirements before the first day of school, Green Park may not admit that student until such time that full compliance is realized. Families must provide proof of immunizations, including month, date and year, from their health care provider.
Questions about our admissions, enrollment or application? Please contact us!
Kelly Pfund, Adminstrative Assistant, email@example.com
Katy Schmitt, Director of Admissions, firstname.lastname@example.org
ADMISSIONS CALENDAR/FORMAL RECRUITMENT DATES/CHECKLIST/DEADLINES
- Tour campus, visit classroom, and meet administration
- Formal Recruitment Dates: Kindergarten Coffee, November 6 & 7, 9:30-11:00am; All School Open House-Sunday, January 25, 1:00-3:00 pm; or schedule a private tour with Katy Schmitt, Director of Admissions, email@example.com.
- January 30, 2015, Early Enrollment Deadline: $200 per student ($300 per family) enrollment fee.
- January 31, 2015, Open Enrollment $300 per student ($400 per family) enrollment fee.
- Financial aid application process open now. Please visit https://online.factsmgt.com/signin/42Y1R
- February 2015: New families requesting monthly/quarterly/semester tuition payments, please register online at E-Cashier located on website.
- April 1, 2015: Deadline to submit financial aid application and supporting tax documents.
- April 30, 2015: Association Church Endorsement forms due.
- April 2015 (TBA): Missouri Kid’s Test scheduled for all kindergarten students. $30 fee at time of screening.
- May/June: Green Park will request school records from all past schools (transferring students only).
- May/June: Be sure to schedule all doctors appointments for student physicals. All new students, kindergarten, 4th and 7th grade students will need to have a full physical examination and current immunization report prior to the first day of school.
- June 2015: Students participating in Green Park Sports please complete the Athletic Permission and Physical Form prior to first practice or try-out.