Thank you for your interest in Green Park Lutheran School! We trust that as you learn more about our ministry online and on tour you will find a vibrant community of students eager to learn. We are currently accepting applications for the 2014-2015 school year. For families joining the Green Park family for the first time, welcome! Be sure to double-check this list to ensure your application is complete:
1. Schedule a private tour. Tour our campus, meet the teachers and find out if Green Park would be a good fit for your family. Please contact Katy Schmitt, Director Admissions, firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. For members of our Association churches, please complete the Church Membership Endorsement form and submit to your pastor as soon as possible. All endorsement forms are due by April 30, 2014. Your church will return all endorsements to the school. If you have any questions regarding your church endorsement please contact your pastor directly.
4. For all new students, kindergarten, 4th and 7th graders, please complete the Student Physical Form and return to the school by August 1, 2014.
Questions about our admissions, enrollment or application? Please contact us!
Kelly Pfund, School Secretary, email@example.com
Katy Schmitt, Director of Admissions, firstname.lastname@example.org
ENTRANCE REQUIREMENTS Green Park follows the requirements of the State of Missouri as employed in the local public school district. While kindergarteners need to be five years old by August 1 to qualify for entrance, Green Park policy allows for the early admission of kindergartners with birthdays after the deadline. All incoming kindergarteners take the Missouri KIDS test or another Green Park approved test prior to admission. Students transferring into Green Park will be asked to provide student records and birth certificate.
NON-DISCRIMINATION Green Park Lutheran School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. Therefore, Green Park does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, athletic and other school administered programs.
IMMUNIZATIONS The State of Missouri requires that all students must be properly immunized prior to the start of the school year. If a child is not in full compliance with the requirements before the first day of school, Green Park may not admit that student until such time that full compliance is realized. Families must provide proof of immunizations, including month, date and year, from their health care provider.
ADMISSIONS CALENDAR/FORMAL RECRUITMENT DATES/CHECKLIST/DEADLINES
- Tour campus, visit classroom, and meet administration
- Formal Recruitment Dates: Kindergarten Coffee, November 13 & 14, 9:30-11:00am; Literacy Night, Friday, January 24, 7:00-9:00pm; All School Open House-Sunday, February 9, 1:00-3:00pm; or schedule a private tour with Katy Schmitt, Director of Admissions, email@example.com.
- February 14, 2014, Early Enrollment Deadline: Submit Application & Contract for Admission, $100 Early Re-enrollment fee (Re-enrollment fee if paid on or after February 15, 2014, $200 per student) New Student Enrollment Fee: $100; (New Students only: Copy of birth certificate, Transferring Students only: Copy of current report card and standardized test scores)
- January 1, 2014: Financial aid application process opens. Please visit www.lesastl.org if applicable.
- February 2014: Register online at E-Cashier located on website for any family new to FACTS Tuition Program
- April 1, 2014: Deadline to submit financial aid application and paperwork.
- April 30, 2014: Association Church Endorsement forms due.
- April 2014 (TBA): Missouri Kid’s Test scheduled for all kindergarten students. $25 fee at time of screening.
- May/June: Green Park will request school records from all past schools (transferring students only).
- May/June: Be sure to schedule all doctors appointments for student physicals. All new students, kindergarten, 4th and 7th grade students will need to have a full physical examination and current immunization report prior to the first day of school.
- June 2014: Students participating in Green Park Sports please complete the Athletic Permission and Physical Form prior to first practice or try-out.