Green Park Lutheran School attempts to provide tuition assistance for all families in need (K-8). Funds are drawn from LESA (Lutheran Elementary School Association) Building Blocks Scholarship Fund, Green Park Lutheran School Association Congregations and the Green Park annual budget.
To apply for tuition assistance from the Green Park and LESA “Building Blocks” scholarship funds, parents apply online through the FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment https://online.factsmgt.com/signin/42Y1R. This link will take you directly to the FACTS Grand & Aid Assessment set up specifically for Green Park Lutheran School.
Please note that one application applies you for both scholarships.
The following was copied from the FACTS website and will give you an idea of how the process works. The direct link to the Financial Assistance for Green Park is: https://online.factsmgt.com/signin/42Y1R.
- Complete the FACTS Tuition Aid and Assessment Application
- Select Applicant Sign In.
- New users select Create an Account OR returning users enter their existing Username and Password.
- Follow the instructions and prompts on the FACTS online application to complete and submit your application. Refer to the FACTS Checklist to ensure you have fulfilled all of the application requirements.
- Payment of a $30 per family application fee is required at the end of the application process to complete the application.
- After submitting your application online, mail or fax your income documentation (as listed on the final page of the application) to FACTS using the address or fax number shown.
- Applications will be reviewed and funding determinations will be made by the Green Park and LESA Awards Committee.
- Your school administrator will be notified of award determinations for all scholarship programs and parents will be notified on or about the first week in June 2015.
The FIRM deadline to complete your Financial Assistance Application is April 1, 2015. Applications submitted after that date will not be eligible for scholarship funds.
If you have questions, please contact Ann Anderson, Business Administrator, firstname.lastname@example.org, or Stephen F. Eggold, Principal, email@example.com. The school office is 314-544-4248.