Thank you for your support!
If you are NOT receiving our November/December Annual Fund Letter and would like to be included on our mailing list OR, if you ARE receiving the letter and would like to be removed, please email Laura Reis at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As part of our Annual Fund campaign, it is important to note that Green Park’s commitment to Christian education continues to hold true to our purpose and values of:
- Leading children into a personal relationship with Jesus – our Savior
- Providing a high-quality Christian education focused on the development of each child
- Supporting families in their roles as Christian parents and fellow members of the body of Christ
- Building relationships between children, families, congregations and our world
The Annual Fund is the primary fundraising vehicle for Green Park Lutheran School. Your gift impacts our school in a variety of ways.
Here are 10 of them:
- Co-curricular Programming
- Faculty and Staff Development
- Tuition Assistance
- General Operating Expenses
- Facility Maintenance
- Curriculum and Textbooks
- Technology Upgrades
- Our kids
We are proud of the growing support we have received from parents, alumni, parents of alumni, grandparents, faculty, staff, and friends through the Annual Fund, and we encourage everyone to contribute, regardless of the amount.
This significant amount demonstrates our confidence in Green Park Lutheran School, and we encourage the entire community to support the Annual Fund to the extent they are able. With God’s help and your financial gifts we can continue to develop all of our students, as well as our faculty and facility.
Green Park Lutheran School is a 501c3 organization. Your gift is tax deductible to the fullest extent of the law. Thank you for your support!