Developmentally appropriate intentional growth in each child is what we strive for here at Green Park Lutheran School. Step into our Junior Kindergarten classrooms and you will find a calming joy as JK students experience the stepping-stone to elementary school. JK3 and JK4 is a two-year continuum of skill development for our youngest learners.
Purposefully intertwined with our K-8 program, JK students are introduced to the elementary experience…on their own level. From age-appropriate lessons, learning centers and daily Bible study, it is a perfect introduction to what will soon be “big school”.
Beyond the comfort of close relationships with parents and teachers, students can feel secure and loved in a Christian environment. A consistent daily schedule creates a comfortable confidence in young learners resulting in smooth transitions.
While we celebrate our reputation in strong academics at Green Park, there is no shortage of play in early elementary education. Play, with its rich opportunities for creativity, decision-making, problem-solving, social interaction, learning, and fun belongs in strong early elementary programs. Play, as a tool of the mind, is a critical foundation for development and learning for life.
What sets us apart?
- Availability. Choose the schedule that best fits your family. Full time, part-time, all day, half day. Pick the days.
- Preparation for kindergarten. By being on a JK-8 campus, students are exposed to the workings of “big school”. Field day, faith families, reading buddies, chapel.
- Hot lunch on site available to all students. No need to pack everyday (unless you wanted). Daily hot lunches include full salad bar, fresh fruit and vegetables and a milk or water. Lunch fees are conveniently added to your online TADS account for payment.
- Parent activity with full PTO and planning for fun. Ready to be part of the fun of school activities and parent friendships? Join us today.
- Uniforms. It might seem silly to mention but for some parents…it’s a game-changer.
Schedule A Tour
Details we feel we must mention:
- Age-appropriate fenced in playground
- Secure building
- Christian environment with close relationships with parents and teachers
- School gymnasium ideal for gross motor activities
- JK curriculum map provided on tour
- Enrollment Fee $150 individual /$400 family
JK Tuition 2018-2019
- 5 Days per week: $5,957 full days, $3,238 half days
- 4 Days per week: $5,114 full days, $2,815 half days
- 3 Days per week: $3,985 full days, $2,159 half days
- 2 Days per week: $2,815 full days, $1,545 half days
Full Day: 8:15am-3:00pm
Half Day: 8:15am-11:30am with option to bring/buy lunch at stay till 12:00 noon